Problem with save message to remote IMAP Sent folder

Hello,
since installing version 8.2, I have a problem saving messages to remote IMAP folders. When I keep writing a message, I keep getting the error:

“[IMAP] MailClient.Storage.Application.ItemOperationException: NO Current box is selected READ-ONLY.”

After sending, the message is saved in the local Sent folder, but not in the remote IMAP Sent folder on the server. The same error will appear. I tried removing and recreating the account, which will only help for the first email, then it won’t work again. Sometimes no error occurs and everything goes well.

Have you met anyone yet? Don’t know how to eliminate this behavior? I don’t know what to do anymore.
Thank you
Martin

Ahoj, mám stejný problém. Při odeslání emailu mi vyskočí hláška

[IMAP] MailClient.Storage.Application.ItemOperationException: NO Current box is selected READ-ONLY.

Email se tváří že se uložil do složky Odeslaná, ale při další synchronizaci tam již není. Mám ověřeno, že email příjemci ale dorazí.
Podle návodu poskytovatel hostingu se musí nastavit Adresář na IMAP serveru na hodnotu INBOX, ale v nastavení účtu eM Clienta jsem to nikde nenašel. Může to mít souvislost?

Díky za každou radu