Problem with MS Exchange.

Hello, i have a problem with synchronization incoming mails with MS Exchange. Some mails (1 of over 100) i can’t see in eMclient and can see in MS Exchange as unread. This 1 mail has 20 Mb pdf-files attachment. My version 6.0.21040.0. Is any problem with big size message? And how i can push it to eMclient?

Ivan

Hi Ivan, can you please try to update your eM Client to this release and check if the issue persists, http://www.emclient.com/dist/v6.0.21289/setup.msi ?

Thank you,
Paul

I’ve installed 6.0.21289.  Same problem. I get message in MS Exchange (20 Mb), but eMClient can’t load it…

Hi again Ivan, is the message not downloaded at all from the Exchange server, or is a blank email visible, or without the attachment included?
Can you please go to Tools > Settings > Advanced and turn on EWS logging for the Exchange account?

1. Save the settings
  2. Restart the application
  3. Replicate the issue
    Once the issue reoccurs, please go back to the advanced settings window and click on “Send logs” and submit the logs to my email [email protected] with a reference link to this forum topic.

Thank you,
Paul

Email unvisible. Submit the logs to your email.

In logs i see 
"17:17:19.853|015|             17:17:19.853|015| The message exceeds the maximum supported size.
17:17:19.853|015| ErrorMessageSizeExceeded
17:17:19.853|015| 0
17:17:19.853|015|
17:17:19.853|015| "

Hi again Ivan, thank you for the received logs, unfortunately it seems like a server issue, seems like the maximum size for the message or the attachment is setup in your server settings. Make sure to adjust this setting in order to download the message.

As the error was thrown by the server during the connection, we believe this is not an issue of the application.

Thank you,
Paul

Thank you very much