Problem with intervals in text when I am writing e-mails

I created the signature for all the emails and it works perfectly for new ones as you can see below

Unfortunately when I try to reply or forward any letter with the same signature there appears double interval in the email text as you can see below.

I have not managed to find any option to fix it. Would you please help me with that?

Hi Anton, how did you create the signature in eM Client, did you import or copy the signature from another application, or did you re-create the signature using the eM Client editor? I’m afraid this may occur when the sender of the message is using a different line height formatting which can result in seeing the double lines in the received message.

Regards,
Paul

Hi Paul,

thank you for the reply. First time I copied the text to the signature from MS Word file. Now I removed all the formatting using eM Client tools and then setted font, its size and other things. After all the problem was gone. Now everething is perfect. Thanks a lot!

Regards,
Anton

Hi again, glad it works, please make sure to let us know if you come across any other issues or questions about the application, we’ll be happy to help.

Thank you,
Paul