Problem with html replies (Internet Explorer cannot open internet place...) and 'send to' option.

Below problems appeared few weeks after getting the license and updating eM Client - current version 5.0.18661.0 Polish language (while using trail everything was correct).

Lately I have some problems, when trying to reply to some messages.
I use html replies - when I push the “reply” or “reply to all” button, new window is starting to open and after a second I receive the error box with note:
Internet Explorer cannot open internet place msg://24…/viewable.
The phenomena is not connected with all messages, just with random ones. When using ‘normal text’ everything seems to be correct.

The second thing is, that while trying to send a file with “send to” option in Windows after right click on the file icon - I receive the error box with note:
The error occured while loading the EML file. Access denied. (Exception HRESULT:0x80070005 (E_ACCESSDENIED)).

How can the problems be solved?

Hi,
please install the latest eM Client version (http://www.emclient.com/dist/v5.0.186…) and inform me if that helped. Thank you.

Thank you for the suggestion. Now everything works well.

Hello,

I am happy that everything works fine now :slight_smile:

regards
Jan

Hello, I just updated to the latest release of eMclient (5.0) and I am receiving this error message on random emails that I reply to. After I get the error dialog, and press ok, the email body says ‘page cannot be displayed’. I attached screenshots.

Hello,

please try to resetting your IE settings, if this will not help then contact me on [email protected] together with this topic’s URL in subject.

regards
Jan