Problem with enter licence on multiple places

Dear eM Client support. We have bought 20 licenses about 2 days ago and we are installing the program via TeamViewer on multiple places.

Every PC has an Admin and a normal User account. I sign in as Administrator and start setup routine. I skip the mail account setup and went directly to the license, which do work fine.

When i change to the normal user account i see sometime “demo mode”. This happens around 5-6 times on all accounts. When i try to activate the program on normal user account i get the following error message

A problem has occured when contacting the licensing server: Fehler bei der Anforderung mit HTTP-Status 404: /service.asmx

I dont have a clue how i can fix this. I guess it must have something to do with blocked ports, insufficient rights or something else.

Do you have any clue how i can get rid of this problem? would be nice to get all licenses activated in the near future. Right now we have 28 days left to activate.

Im very grateful for any help

Regards
Markus

Hello Markus, I’ve checked with our developers and there should be no issue with our server. Seems like your instance of eM Client is unable to connect to the server as it can’t be found, can you please try to access this website in Internet Explorer or one of your browsers under the User account : http://licensing.emclient.com/service.asmx , if accessing this page throws a 404 error, some security software may be blocking the access to Port 80 or the licensing server address.

Also make sure the application is not being redirected by a company firewall/proxy as this might cause issues with the licensing as well.

If the issue persists, please send us your licensing information, as I was unable to find your license in our licensing system, to my work mail mcgregor@emclient.com with a reference link to this forum topic or to the PRO support ticket system at support@emclient.com for more details about this issue.

Regards,