problem when signature use variable and send a mail to several person

when signature use variable and the recipients are two or more, the em client send the one mail into multi mail to each recipient. and if it aslo have several CC, it don’t send to CC.

Example:
when i send one mail to Make,Jason,Li the three people,and CC Jaky and Lucy, If my signature have a “date” variable, when i send it , the outbox will send three same mail to the three people individually. and it don’t send mail to the two CC person.

How to fix it?
Thank you very much

Hi, I’m not completely sure what you mean by the “date” variable, how are you inserting this variable, and are you using mass mail or are you sending just one mail to more people… The CC feature definitely should work, no issues with this recorded recently…

Thank you for clearing this up,
Paul.

I insert {date} variable in my signature.Just use insert-variable-date.And then the signature show {date}.

I insert {date} variable in my signature.Just use insert-variable-date.And then the signature show {date}.

Hi, when you’re using variables in new message, eM Client should ask you upon send if you are aware of using the variable and you should be notified that the email is gonna be send as mass mail thus it’s gonna send a separate email to every of the address as well as move the cc field to, to field (sending a separate emails as well).

Did this not happen, while you were using the variable?

Thank you,
Paul.

When i using variables,the em client show a popup windows ,but i choose YES and not ask me  . so i think the email is gonna be send as mass mail thus it’s gonna send a separate email to every of the address as well as move the cc field to, to field.
How do i change the config to fix it?

Thank you very much

Hi, unfortunately this cannot be changed back again, only option would be deleting your database and creating it from scratch, but thank you for pointing this out, we might be adjusting this for future releases.

But at the moment it cannot be changed, once you click never show again, it will be never shown again.

Thank you for understanding,
Paul.