Problem registering a free license: Server database error

Hi.

Trying to activate my free license, I got the following error:

Problem has occurred when contacting the licensing server:

Server was unable to process request. —> The insert failed. It conflicted with an identity range check constraint in database ‘licensing’, replicated table ‘dbo.HWGuid’, column ‘HWGuidId’. If the identity column is automatically managed by replication, update the range as follows: for the Publisher, execute sp_adjustpublisheridentityrange; for the Subscriber, run the Distribution Agent or the Merge Agent.
The insert failed. It conflicted with an identity range check constraint in database ‘licensing’, replicated table ‘dbo.ActivationRequest’, column ‘ActivationRequestID’. If the identity column is automatically managed by replication, update the range as follows: for the Publisher, execute sp_adjustpublisheridentityrange; for the Subscriber, run the Distribution Agent or the Merge Agent.
The statement has been terminated.
The ‘GetOrCreateHWGuidToLicense’ procedure attempted to return a status of NULL, which is not allowed. A status of 0 will be returned instead.
The statement has been terminated.
The ‘InsertActivationRequest’ procedure attempted to return a status of NULL, which is not allowed. A status of 0 will be returned instead.

Thanks

I am also seeing this when I try to activate my SoftMaker Office 2012 Pro copy with a valid serial number.

It was only temporary error on our licensing server - it should work OK now.