Problem on downloading messages for some offline folders

Hi,
I (try to) use eM Client (current version) on two machines with IMAP on two strato accounts. When using offline cached folders I constantly get errors on downloading messages. The sync-process runs without problem on all folders, than, when the messages are downloaded in the second step, it aborts.
When I don’t use offline-folder, the content is displayed without problems.

Working with the strato accounts isn’t a problem on Postbox, iPhone or K9-Mail.

The log says:
18:40:24 [email protected] [IMAP] Nachrichten werden heruntergeladen: Fertiggestellt
18:40:24 [email protected] [IMAP] MailExceptions.ConnectionException:
18:40:24 (Connection terminated)
18:40:24 bei MailClient.Imap.Synchronizer.ImapCommand.ThrowIfConnectionBroken(BasicResponse response)
18:40:24 bei MailClient.Imap.Synchronizer.PrefetchCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
18:40:24 bei MailClient.Commands.Command.Process(WorkerStatus status)

Any ideas on this one?
I do like the look of emClient but this way I can’t use it :o(

Regards,
Mark

Hello,
send us logs please: go to menu Tools->Settings->Logging and check “IMAP”. Then restart eM Client, try to simulate the issue and send us (with reference to this topic) the logs using the same logging settings window. Thank you.

Hello,
send us your logs please: go to menu Tools->Settings->Logging and check “IMAP” under the problematic account. Then restart eM Client, try to simulate the issue and send us (with reference to this topic) the logs using the same logging settings window. Thank you.

Hi,

I’ve sended the log on 09/07 to [email protected], subject “Re: New reply: Problem on downloading messages for some offline folders”.
Did you receive it?

Regards,
Mark

Yes, we received it, but unfortunately our developers are still trying to find a solution. I can assure you, that one of my colleagues will reply to you as soon as it is done.