Problem connecting to Contacts and Calendar after updating Apple OS X Server to 4.0

I have not been able to Sync the current version of eM client to OS X Server 4.0 calendar or contacts server. I keep getting the Password Required popup box and Server says “Unathorized” warning. eM log only states “internal server error”. I do not have a problem with anything else (phones, tablets) connecting to the contact or calendar server.

Hi Doug, what version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer? There should be no issues regarding OS X server connections, however if you’re seeing the “internal server error” error message, this points to a server issue on the OS X server. Can you please check for the exact version number in Help > About?
When the error occurs, can you please switch to the “Log” tab, copy the content of the log and post it here on the forum?

Thank you,
Paul.

Hi Doug,

I have the same problem / error with os x server 4.0

Doug, how is the solution ?

Best Regards,

Lluís

Hi, can you please try to update eM client to this release and check if the issue persists? http://www.emclient.com/dist/v6.0.21151/setup.msi

Thank you,
Paul.