Printing mails by pdf-creator sets the file name to a cryptic string.

I get a lot of Mails with reports of our company workers.

Usually in Thunderbird I print this Mails by pdf-creator to archivate them as files on my disk. The name of the file will be set automaticly to the subject line of the mail.

In eM Client this doesn’t work, the files get always cryptic names like “msg://7699c56c-6395-4492-b025-aeba8cbb2b2a/viewable - 20131009210245”.

Is there a solution for this problem?

Hello,

I have tested this on my outlook 2013 and it causes similar issues (only name is like “Outlook - memo style” instead os message string.

Anyway my colleague will look at this and try to figure it out, but can I ask why are you using free support when you are using eM Client in company? On paid support you would have much faster response.

with regards
Jan

Hi Jan,

Thanks for your reply. It’s great that you take care of yourself for it. To your question, I currently still use the free version, since I still use Thunderbird as main e-mail program because of this error. An upgrade to the paid version is so not an option for me. The EM client has indeed appealed to me with its looks and features, but it is currently only limited use so unfortunately for me. In addition, I use the program at home in my private office, I naturally use as a sales representative for the work.

Thank you for your effort. I hope it is understandable what I wrote, because the Google translator has helped them.

greeting
Frank

Hello,

do not worry I understand you, same as I understand your choice.

with regards
Jan