Printing Failure

When trying to print an email, I get an error shown in the attached image. I have no problem printing from any other program. My eM Client version is 6.0.21372.0 running under Windows 8.1 Update.

I just tried printing this post (Which I get as an email) and it worked. I am also running Windows 8.1.

So, which printer is it? Can you try another one. And why is Internet Explorer giving this message?

Alan

I have no idea why internet explorer should have anything to do with printing an email from the eM Client. My printer is a wireless Brother laser. I don’t have another printer, but I’m convinced the printer is not the problem. I have 4 computers and hundreds of programs and I haven’t found any that don’t printer using this printer. I don’t remember when I last printed from from eM Client , but it’s been a long time. Could it be resulting from an update? I’m also still curious about why eM Clien would display a message about IE when I’m printing from eM Client. Thanks for the response and I would like to hear from anyone that might have the answer.

Hi, this unfortunately seems more like a system issue. eM Client is built on the .NET framework using some of the system components for the application’s features, update your Internet Explorer or make sure all system updates have been installed on your computer in order to resolve the issue.

Thank you,
Paul

Thank you for your response and what seems to be an excellent suggestion. It may well be a system problem, but I have my main computer set to receive all updates automatically, including IE and eM Client and .NET framework. eM Client is THE BEST email program I’ve ever used and this it the only problem I’ve had with it. As I said before, I almost never use it for printing though, so I wouldn’t trade it for any other program just because of this problem… I’ll keep checking and if I find anything, I will report back. Thanks again.

Hi again Don, thank you, please keep us posted if we can be any further assistance.

Thank you,
Paul