Print list of Agenda items

I want to print an abbreviated list of Agenda items. This consists of flagged email subject lines and a few tasks [plus the next few diary entries which I dont treally need] If I said I used to do this in Outlook I expect you’d all sigh! However eM is so much better I will live with whatever I can have. Ideas?

Hi,
I’m not completely sure if I understand the issue you’re having, can you please specify what would you like to see in the printed agenda?

Thank you,
Paul.

On the right of my screen are four headings one above the other. Contact Details, Agenda, Invitations,Chat
I have Agenda open which closes the others and the column is displaying about 10 emails I’ve flagged showing subject line, four or five Tasks that are current and below that the diary entry abbreviated to Today, Tomorrow,Friday, Saturday etc
What I’d like to do would be to print this column out to a ‘To do’ list on paper that I make notes on while out and about and which is updated back later.
Does that make sense? I can send you a screen shot to support if not.
Thanks

Hi,
I don’t know if you know about this or not, but you can go to the Calendar in the left sidebar and change the view from week view etc. to the agenda view. and configure what’s going to be shown in that view. Then if you go to File > Print (Print Preview), you should be seeing something very similar to what you’re describing (at least that’s what I think you’re describing).

Maybe this would be a solution?

Thank you,
Paul.

No, that does give me events but not all the flagged email headers. What I’ve done is to go to Mail, select all flagged emails and then export to a csv . That will do for now I can live with that.

Hi, I’m glad you’ve found a solution, we’ll take a look at the feature you were suggesting, and maybe we can implement it to future releases.

Thank you,
Paul.