Primary email address not showing in main view

I have two email addresses in use.  My main page opens with the following view:

Smart folders with dropdown to those folders

Secondary email address (shown in full) with dropdown to the relevant Inbox, Outbox, Sent etc

Local Folders with dropdown to all the folders I have opened

Nowhere is my primary address shown in full, I have trawled through all the setting options but cannot see anything appropriate.

I started using eM Client (quite the best mail client I have ever used) with just my primary address.  I then added this secondary address which I had been using through WLM.  It is all working fine and I can see all my emails.  It just seems odd that the “view” details one address but not the other.

I am sure it is a setting I have applied to the primary address, possibly something to do with local folders, but I cannot work out what.

Not crucial but irritating so thanks for any help

Simon

Hi Simon, not completely sure what you’re referring to, maybe you could create a screenshot of your account settings from Tools > Accounts and of the view you were describing?

What version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you please check the exact release number in Help > About? What mail service are you using to synchronize your primary account with eM Client?

Are you seeing any errors thrown by the application? Is this an IMAP or a POP account?
Have you seen an account specific folder for this account in the left pane prior to adding the secondary email address or did you see your incoming e-mail in the Local Folders?