POP3 Error reason is blank

I get the same error every day multiple times per day, but I am still receiving emails that I am aware of.  The error says “An error occurred.  Can’t retrieve POP3 message due to the following reason” “”  ", that’s it my reason is just two quotation marks.  Any ideas?

There may be more if you look at the error in Menu > Tools > Operations.

Another option, if you have a Pro License, is to open a support ticket. By inspecting the POP3 diagnostic logs they will be able to determine the problem.

I do not have a pro license.  I looked at my error logs it says "“Unable to read data from the transport connection: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.”, So I am assuming that’s an ISP issue?

It may be. You can check that you have the following settings in Menu > Tools > Accounts in the POP3 tab. That may make a differnece.

Port: 995
Security policy: Use SSL/TLS on special port (legacy)

It also may be an anti-virus software issue.  If the correct port doesn’t work as Gary suggested, try turning off you AV software and see if you can receive.  If it is the AV software, you will have to enter a rule in that software.