Pop-up window agrevation

I have been using eM Client for several months without any problems. However, I recently changed my ISP from Bell (Hotmail) to Rogers (Yahoo) and continually get a pop-up window appearing which has to be closed before I can receive mail, in fact, before I can do anything on the computer. See … http://www.i-m.mx/Stagiere/Stagiere/ for a screen shot.
HELP!

Hi Roy, what version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you check for the exact version number in Help > About?
Can you please make a screenshot of your account setting from Tools > Accounts > Your account > General/IMAP/Calendars/Contacts?

Thank you,
Paul.

Version 6.0.21040.0

Version 6.0.21040.0

Hi again Roy, seems like you’re using two sets of server settings in eM Client, are you absolutely sure your host server address’ in SMTP and IMAP settings are correct?
Please check with your ISP/Mail service provider for the recommended server settings and adjust the settings to the recommended option.

Thank you,
Paul.

When I was first having problems with the pop-up I contacted my ISP and allowed their technician remote access to my computer, he made minor adjustments to the SMTP & IMAP settings and said all was good so I left them as they were, only discovering that un-checking the “enable service” boxes at a later date solved the problem.

Alright then, can you please try to use your email without the @domain.com part for the authentication with the server for both SMTP and IMAP?

Check if the issue persists and let us know.

Hope this helps,
Paul.

I did that and it brought in hundreds of my Facebook comments and deleted all my folders which contain saved messages. I’ve reverted back to my original setup and all is good again.
Roy

Hi again Roy, not completely sure if I follow, are you still having issues with the popup or is the application working as expected at the moment?

Thank you for clearing this up,
Paul.

I no longer get the popup and everything is working perfectly. Un-checking the “Enable Service” boxes in Calendar & Contacts solved the problem. I’m not sure what checking those boxes accomplished anyway.

Roy

Hi Roy, of course, these service may not be supported for your account, however based on the previous screenshot I expected the services were already turned off.
Anyways, glad you were able to resolve the issue, please make sure to let us know if you come across any other issues or questions.

Thank you,
Paul.

The screen shots were taken after I had cleared the check marks.