Pop-up error prevents interaction with rest of the application

I am using eM client to handle a work gmail account.  About once a day, an error pops up if I have an event from the calendar opened as its own window.  The error reads “This item has been removed from the calendar.  The form will be closed and all current changes will be lost.” 

I understand this error happens because I left the window open and the event coordinator made some change to it.  THe issue is that the presence of this little popup means I can’t use any other part of the application until I find which window has the popup and I close it.  The popup also doesn’t come to the fore when it occurs, so if I have 4-5 email windows and a few event windows all open (not uncommon), it take a bit to search it out.  Not sure if there is a way to mitigate this issue.

Thank you,

Brian

You can remove the account from eM Client and then add it again. That will completely remove the cache and resync with the server.

If that does not help, as a Pro License user, you can open a support ticket with eM Client and they will be able to help you further.

Thanks, I’ll give that a try.  I suspect the issue of why the error is popping up is simply because I am leaving those windows open and the actual calendar event is being removed by the owning user.  The bigger concern for me is that the presence of the pop up error prevents anything else from happening in the app (I can’t click on the main window, read messages, etc. until I find the little error pop up and close it).