Pool synchronization of calendars with iCloud

I have poor synchronization of my iCloud calendars with em Client.

Frequently I have exclamation mark new account, and actually synchronization does not happen. I need to restart em Client and everything fine.

I have also every time error message on synchronization.
This is because I don’t need to synchronize e-mails, just calendars. But em Client says me that my e-mail is not configured.

Sometimes something even worse happens.
I edit calendar on my iPhone, and then synchronize eM Client. eM Client still shows outdated info without any signs that error happened!
This is especially frequently occurs after update eM Client to latest version.
And I have no idea how to get latest data from iCloud calendar to eM Client!

I use eM Client 7.1.30794.0.

One observation follows.

When I make modification to iCloud calendar via eM Client this modification becomes visible on Apple devices.
And after sending this modification to Apple eM Client also read latest version of Apple calendar data.
For now this is actually more or less stable hack to read data to eM Client.

Hello Sergiy,
please copy the error message from the Menu>Tools>Operations>Errors window.

Also, copy the content of the Log tab when this error pops up (third tab in Operations window).
Click inside the log, press CTRL+A to select all lines, CTRL+C to copy, CTRL+V to paste the log here.

No error popup. eM Client just show outdated data. I have more than 5 calendars in iCloud. But after starting em Client data of one calendar only is updated. This is calendar ‘Reccurent’ in the log below.  According to the log the calendars “notification”, “Birthdays”, “Default” are also synchronized, but I don’t count them because these are not usual calendars.

I used ACCOUNT1 and ACCOUNT2 to hide my personal data.

‘Errors’ log is empty.

‘Log’ tab contains following info after start of eM Client:

17:19:50 Online state: changed to online due to NetworkAvailability
17:19:52 ACCOUNT2@gmail.com [Google Calendar]  Synchronizing folder list
17:19:52 ACCOUNT2@gmail.com [Google Contacts]  Synchronizing folder list
17:19:52 ACCOUNT1@gmail.com [Google Calendar]  Synchronizing folder list
17:19:52 ACCOUNT1@gmail.com [Google Contacts]  Synchronizing folder list
17:19:52 ACCOUNT2@gmail.com [Google Contacts]  Synchronizing folder list
17:19:52 ACCOUNT1@gmail.com [Google Contacts]  Synchronizing folder list
17:19:52 ACCOUNT2@gmail.com [Google Contacts]  Synchronizing folder ‘ACCOUNT2@gmail.com/Contacts/’
17:19:52 ACCOUNT1@gmail.com [Google Contacts]  Synchronizing folder ‘ACCOUNT1@gmail.com/Contacts/’
17:19:53 ACCOUNT1@gmail.com [Google Calendar]  Synchronizing folder ‘ACCOUNT1@gmail.com/ACCOUNT1@gmail.com/’
17:19:53 ACCOUNT2@gmail.com [Google Calendar]  Synchronizing folder ‘ACCOUNT2@gmail.com/ACCOUNT2@gmail.com/’
17:19:53 iCloud ACCOUNT1@gmail.com [CalDAV]  Uploading items: To folder iCloud ACCOUNT1@gmail.com/Reccurent/
17:19:55 iCloud ACCOUNT1@gmail.com [CalDAV]  Uploading items: Done
17:19:55 iCloud ACCOUNT1@gmail.com [CalDAV]  Synchronizing subfolders: For folder iCloud ACCOUNT1@gmail.com/
17:19:56 iCloud ACCOUNT1@gmail.com [CalDAV]  Synchronizing subfolders: Done
17:19:56 iCloud ACCOUNT1@gmail.com [CalDAV]  Synchronizing subfolders: For folder iCloud ACCOUNT1@gmail.com/notification/
17:19:56 iCloud ACCOUNT1@gmail.com [CalDAV]  Synchronizing subfolders: For folder iCloud ACCOUNT1@gmail.com/Birthdays/
17:19:56 iCloud ACCOUNT1@gmail.com [CalDAV]  Synchronizing items: For folder iCloud ACCOUNT1@gmail.com/Reccurent/
17:19:57 iCloud ACCOUNT1@gmail.com [CalDAV]  Synchronizing items: Sync of iCloud ACCOUNT1@gmail.com/Reccurent/ finished: 0 uploaded, 0 deleted, 11 obsolete, 27 items,  5 downloaded
17:19:57 iCloud ACCOUNT1@gmail.com [CalDAV]  Synchronizing items: Done
17:19:57 iCloud ACCOUNT1@gmail.com [CalDAV]  Synchronizing items: For folder iCloud ACCOUNT1@gmail.com/Default/
17:19:58 iCloud ACCOUNT1@gmail.com [CalDAV]  Synchronizing items: Sync of iCloud ACCOUNT1@gmail.com/Default/ finished: 0 uploaded, 0 deleted, 0 obsolete, 1 items,  1 downloaded
17:19:58 iCloud ACCOUNT1@gmail.com [CalDAV]  Synchronizing items: Done
17:19:58 iCloud ACCOUNT1@gmail.com [CalDAV]  Synchronizing items: For folder iCloud ACCOUNT1@gmail.com/
17:19:59 iCloud ACCOUNT1@gmail.com [CalDAV]  Synchronizing items: Sync of iCloud ACCOUNT1@gmail.com/ finished: 0 uploaded, 0 deleted, 0 obsolete, 0 items,  0 downloaded
17:19:59 iCloud ACCOUNT1@gmail.com [CalDAV]  Synchronizing items: Done
17:20:01 iCloud ACCOUNT1@gmail.com [CalDAV]  Synchronizing items: For folder iCloud ACCOUNT1@gmail.com/Reccurent/
17:20:02 iCloud ACCOUNT1@gmail.com [CalDAV]  Synchronizing items: Sync of iCloud ACCOUNT1@gmail.com/Reccurent/ finished: 0 uploaded, 0 deleted, 0 obsolete, 0 items,  0 downloaded
17:20:02 iCloud ACCOUNT1@gmail.com [CalDAV]  Synchronizing items: Done
17:20:02 iCloud ACCOUNT1@gmail.com [CalDAV]  Synchronizing items: For folder iCloud ACCOUNT1@gmail.com/Reccurent/
17:20:02 iCloud ACCOUNT1@gmail.com [CalDAV]  Synchronizing items: Sync of iCloud ACCOUNT1@gmail.com/Reccurent/ finished: 0 uploaded, 0 deleted, 0 obsolete, 0 items,  0 downloaded
17:20:02 iCloud ACCOUNT1@gmail.com [CalDAV]  Synchronizing items: Done

Hello,
it seems your iCloud account is using a @gmail.com domain to log in (if that is not a mistake made during the replacement?) - it has been a few months since iCloud servers stopped supporting these, and the login needs to use the native @me.com or @icloud.com domain, so that could perhaps cause some problems.
The address with an Apple domain should be created as an alias automatically on the server - please check your Apple account settings and replace your login name for the account with it.

If that does not help, we’ll need CalDAV logs.

Those can be set up in Menu>Tools>Settings>Advanced.
Enable CalDAV logs for the Account1.
Restart eM Client
Open the calendars, right-click one which does not synchronize, select Properties, Repair, press repair.
When the repair finishes (repair is basically resynchronization of data from the server), restart the program again.

Send me the logs to rust@emclient.com and include information about which calendar was resynchronized and if the events showed up correctly after the repair.

Try changing the account login or send me the logs, otherwise I cannot assist you.