please reply

hi support team,

my email main server been changed & migrate to different server,
i’ve change the pop settings ans smtp setting as well but i unable to send email.
have check all the setting, firewall, check my mail server as well but from em client i unable to send email. would you all mind to solve my issue please.

5:10:09 PM  jasbir.moti [SMTP]  Connecting: To  jasbir.moti
5:10:39 PM  jasbir.moti [SMTP]  MailClient.Accounts.SocketException: Connection failed due to the following reason: 
5:10:39 PM     “Unable to read data from the transport connection: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.”
5:10:39 PM    at MailClient.Protocols.Smtp.SmtpSendCommand.Connect(WorkerStatus status)
5:10:39 PM    at MailClient.Protocols.Smtp.SmtpSendCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
5:10:39 PM    at MailClient.Commands.Command.Process(WorkerStatus status)

version 7.2.34959.0

hope to hear soon from you.

thank you

Hello Jas,

It seems as a communication problem between eM Client and the mail server. If you changed the mail server, I’d recommend setting the account from the scratch. In Menu > Tools > Accounts > Add account try please configuring the account. I’d also recommend creating a backup file as you’re making changes to the POP3 account.

Russel