please add support for separate identities, it is an important feature to have-I do not want to see my spouse mails as she feels the same

please add support for separate identities, it is an important feature to have-I do not want to see my spouse mails as she feels the same

I guess the question would be on how to switch back and forth and when does it decide to download email for one account over the other. If it can only download email for the last identity used, that means that one of you won’t be getting any notification of new mail.

I would say the optimum way of doing this is that you each have your own user account on the PC and eM Client is set up for each you under the user account.

You might be able to somewhat accomplish what you want by creating an account for each of you within eM Client. You can turn the mail pop-up notifications off so that if one of you is sitting in front of the computer, you won’t get an email notification for the other person.

• Merg

Hi, eM Client is currently using identity per user on your computer, so you can have multiple identities on your computer, using the current settings you’re however forced to create a separate user profile on your computer, which however increases the privacy level for users of the computer.