Pièces jointe e-mail

Bonjour,

Savez-vous comment faire pour ne pas afficher les images (pièces jointe) directement dans le mail ?

J’aimerais ouvrir la pièces jointe en cliquant dessus et non pas directement dans l’e-mail.

Merci d’avance

You can block external content attachments via Menu > Settings > Mail > Privacy .

See the following eM Client Support link on the subject.

External Images and Other Content | eM Client | eM Client 1

If you are wanting to disable the preview of the attached images you cannot even in "Plain text only mode. See @Gary post extract from the following thread.

(Prevent eM Client from directly displaying images in emails - #2 by Gary)

Gary

Jan '21

Unfortunately in eM Client you cannot disable the preview of attached images.

Even if you view messages as plain text (where embedded images are hidden), attached images still display as previews below the message body as in your screenshot.

Merci beaucoup pour votre réponse, malheureusement ça ne fonctionne pas.

Je vous joint une image si j’y arrive, la parti encadré en rouge est exactement ce que ne veux pas.

Merci d’avance

As I advised at the top you need to block external attachment “inline images” either permanently or in a whitelist so you don’t see them inline in the body of the email as in your red outline unless you choose in a whitelist.

Quote extract from the above eM Client support link at the top.

https://www.emclient.com/external-content

You can find all settings for displaying external content in Menu > Settings > Mail > Privacy.

In the External Images and Other Content section, there are three options to choose from:

You can block external content attachments via Menu > Settings > Mail > Privacy

• Block external content
    This option will block all external content by default. There are exceptions that can be set for this option, since it’s quite a finite one:

Or

• Display content from whitelisted senders
    With this option you can block everything but content from senders in your Whitelist - which is a list of senders you can curate by adding trusted contacts into it via the option to ‘always download pictures from this sender‘ in the information bar under the message header. Using the ‘Manage Whitelist…’ button you can view and remove any contacts in you change your mind.

(Version 8.x example screenshot)

(Version 9.x Beta 2 example screenshot)

Merci pour l’intérêt que vous portez à mon problème, malheureusement toutes les options que vous me proposez sont cochées. Le problème reste présent, les images s’ouvrent dans les e-mail.

:cry:

Thank you for your help, I have exactly these parameters checked at home but the jpeg image is still displayed in my email.
I can’t find any “Whitelist” options and I don’t have anyone in the whitelist.

Once again thank you for your time.

Unfortunately we don’t have a way to hide the attachment preview.
This will always be displayed below your message.

I have changed this topic to a Feature Request, as others have also asked for this option.

1 Like

@cyberzork @Gary

Merci pour vos réponses. C’est vraiment dommage , j’ai tester une dizaine de client mail, aucun ne me convenait vraiment SAUF Em Client, j’adore vraiment votre outils.
Je l’utilise depuis 2-3 jours, je le trouve vraiment très agréable d’utilisation SAUF pour une de mes adresse professionnelle, sur cette adresse je reçois environ 40-50 mails avec en moyenne trois pièces jointes format JPEG. C’est donc très inconfortable d’avoir l’aperçu de pièces jointes dans le mail.

Encore une fois merci à vous pour votre temps.

@Lotito

Ok so it is the attachment preview you want to block that’s showing in your email and not the normal inline pic.

Hopefully this feature request will be implemented at some stage soon :slightly_smiling_face:.

Oui ce serait vraiment super, apparemment c’est une demande récurrente.

Merci pour votre aide