Permanent calendar sync error

Hello.

After every start of eM Client I am facing permanent problem with one calendar entry synchronization. I do not know how get rid of this error message.

Can you please help.

Hello Max, seems like you’re trying to add an event to your calendar that has been shared with you, but you’re not the organizer of the event nor on the attendee list of the event - note that unfortunately this is not allowed by your calendar, and only calendar items you’re and organizer or attendee of can be added to the calendar (e.g. your email address of the calendar owner has to be on the list).

Regards,

Paul, 

Thats OK. I do not need this meeting in calendar any more, but how to remove error message. It appears every day and very annoying. Is it possible to delete this invite from somewhere on my laptop and error will disappear?

Hello Max, if you know what calendar meeting the error is referring to, you should only need to remove it, if you don’t know which event it is, try to repair your calendar folder by navigating to the folder properties, right click the folder in the left pane and select Properties > Repair to use the repair feature, this will essentially resynchronise your calendar folder with the server and remove the problematic item.

Regards,

Paul.

Thank you very much for support. It resolved my issue.

Glad it works, please make sure to let us know if you come across any other issues or questions about the application, we’ll be happy to help.

Regards,