Pending folder's disappeared

I’ve been using This software for a little while though it’s still a mystery how or why things happen so I don’t adjust anything. Recently my Pending folder’s disappeared which I think is quite important as all unknown emails go there first (usually spam) and without it they now go straight into my inbox. How can I replace my Pending folder and again revert to the system that seemed to work so well?

Hello, I’m not completely sure what you’re referring to as “Pending” folder, is this a folder you’ve setup manually with a rule to manage your email before moving to Inbox? Do you still have this folder available on your server when you login using your webmail?

What mail service are you using with eM Client? What version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you please check the exact release number in Help > About?

Note that eM Client is only synchronising your server data with the client’s interface, thus if something has changed on your server, these changes will be reflected in the client as well if you’re using one of the standard sync services rather than a POP3 service that only downloads new mail.

Regards,

Hiya Paul

Thanks for your reply which I must admit makes more sense than did my question.

Since I was no longer able to use Outlook Express I’ve found the email provision quite confusing and the advice I received from my present provider exemplifies just that. I’m with you in that how I assumed your program works; it’s only because I was advised to contact you that I did.

I’ll contact them again and hopefully get a more relevant answer.

I don’t know which is worse, wasting your time or admitting my stupidity - I think the former.

Thanks anyway.

Yours,

Dave Crew

Hello Dave, glad I could help, let me know if you need our further assistance, we’ll be happy to help.

Regards,

Thank you Paul. At the risk of increasing your workload even further I’m replying only to thank you. I’m of an age when it was considered polite to thank someone for their efforts, concerns or anything they’ve done or given and I’m too old to change now (even in this digital age).

It certainly ISN’T my attempt of having the last word which I think most receivers think them to be, just me trying to be polite and genuinely thankful.

Now, if you thank me for this so I can thank you for . . . (only kidding)

Thanks from the heart of my bottom.

Yours,

Dave Crew