Password required error Popup

I am using eM Client and getting  "Password required "  error windows.  The error message is "Server says [UNAVAILABLE] (#AUTH701) Service is not available. "  
It then asks to reenter User Name & Password.   

If I cancel this error, it works fine for some time ( 10-15 mins) , Send & Receive is proper & again this Error windows opens.

I have configured two emails,   yahoo.com  & gmail.com.    The password error is more frequent in yahoo.com mail ID whereas the gmail.com mail ID the error is less frequent.

How can I disable this error popup ?

Ravi 

Hi, can you make a screenshot of this error you’re seeing? What version of eM Client are you currently using?

These errors may be a server side issue, as it seems the server is for some reason closing the connection to soon.

Thank you,
Paul.

Hi Paul,

I am having the same error.

I am 100% certain that I am entering the correct User name and Password.

It is really more a prompt than an error, but here it is:

The weird thing is that I have set up the client on my work-computer with no issues what so ever.

If I enter the correct info the box instantly prompts me again, as if the information is wrong, but if I hit cancel, it dissapears and reappears again when the inbox is refreshed. Inbetween the prompts everything appear to work perfectly, and the inbox is syncing.

For solving troubleshooting:
Windows 8
version: 6.0.21040.0
1 Gmail account which works perfectly
1 Microsoft Exchange Server account which causes the issue.

I have worked with computers both hardware- and software wise for numerous years, so you don’t have to waste time dumb-ing it down for me :)!

Best Regards, Sebastian

Hi Sebastian, sorry for my late reply, are you still experiencing this issue? In case you do, can you please try to install this update and check if the issue persists, http://www.emclient.com/dist/v6.0.21289/setup.msi ?

Thank you,
Paul