Password prompt every 3 seconds.

So every 3 seconds I’m getting a password prompt. This is using exchange, and no clue what the problem is right now. I don’t get a error message or anything. Also this website is broken in Chrome it seems? (page was messed up and couldn’t edit my thread or anything)

I had the same issue - I found that removing the server string from the OAB tab in accounts got rid of that prompt.  It would appear that there is a bug - sorry - “undocumented program feature” - with the Offline Address Book functionality.

On advice from eM Client I have just deleted my account, then re-created the account and not checked the second “Contacts” box on creation - i.e. I have ticked “Mail, Contacts, Calendar” but not the second “Contacts” box which is Offline Address Book.

No password prompt every 3 seconds. 

Hi Stan, can you please try to update your eM Client to this release and disable the offline address book synchronization in your Exchange account settings? http://www.emclient.com/dist/v6.0.21527/setup.msi

Thank you,
Paul

Same issue here. Was resolved by updating to v6.0.21527 as per Paul’s post, then disabling offline address book sync.