Parts of messages going missing!

When I reply to a message or forward (without selecting forward original) all the previous parts of the message are deleted, in my outbox they show as being there but the recipient cant see it, makes forwarding mail redundant as it cant be read!
Its almost like its hiding previous “conversations”

Hello,

can you see that reply/forward in “Sent” folder? Also how many recipients report this problem to you and if possible can you ask them what email client do they use?

regards
Jan

Hey Jan, Ttanks for looking at this.
It is in the sent folder and looks fine to me!
Seems to be all recipients, so far i have had feed back about this happening on outlook 2010, office live web mail,gmail on line, Thunderbird and Em Mail.
I tried sending from gmail through chrome instead of em mail (same account) and it does include all the message when forwarded or replied.

Hello,

If I understand right this/similar problem occurs even when you are using webmail?

regards
Jan

Sorry, tired and must not be making sense :smiley:
The problem does not happen in webmail, it acts normally

Hello,

in this case please send test email and if it will be faulty then right click on reply and choose save as .eml and send me that file to [email protected] together with link to this topic: https://discourse.emclient.com/emclient/to…

regards
Jan

Hey Jan, i have done that