Parsing Failed Error

Since I installed the November Windows 10 update 10586.17 I am regularly getting an error while eM Client is synchronising.

The MS Update is the only thing to have changed recently on my machine, which is why I mention it, but it may be coincidence. 

The error does not happen every time eM Client syncs, maybe only 2 or 3 times a day, and only occasionally does it actually appear to have a problem syncing when the error shows up.

The error log records:
16:28:04   MailExceptions.OperationException: Synchronizing folder list failed due to the following error: Parsing failed —> Google.GData.Client.ClientFeedException: Parsing failed —> System.Net.WebException: The request was aborted: The connection was closed unexpectedly.

And then…
16:29:15   MailExceptions.OperationException: Synchronizing folder ‘tinsleyNET | Personal/Directory/’ failed due to the following error: Parsing failed —> Google.GData.Client.ClientFeedException: Parsing failed —> System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: The connection was closed.

So it looks like something is closing the connection while eM Client is still syncing, any ideas who, what, why and how?

Many thanks.

PC: Windows 10 (10586.17) x64, eM Client version 6.0.23421.0

Hello,
this is a rather curious issue and I’ll need more information to determine what is wrong.
Could you go to Tools > Settings > Advanced and turn on GData logging for your account?
Restart eM Client and when these messages pop up again, go back to advanced settings and click ‘Send logs…’.
Change the recipient to me ([email protected]) and add link to this forum topic in the body of the message so I can get back to you.

Regards,
Olivia

I’ll enable the logging, however the issue has not occurred since the weekend. I am not aware of any additional updates being applied or of any changes to my system. I will monitor, and if the error re-occurs I will email you the log files.