Paid for upgrade license, but can't use the upgrade

i bought a pro license for version 8. I get error messages that it’s not licensed. Tech support said I could uninstall it and go back to version 7. That didn’t work. So now I have paid for something that I can’t use and can’t go back to what I had before.
I’ve sent support tickets about this for week. I’m about to challenge the charge on my credit card because clearly my money has been taken and I have no service.
This is ridiculous

1 Like

I can relate, I understand the rollout of version 8 for us thousands of potential users and present users apparently is is gigantic undertaking. I will follow this thread, hoping you and I both have smooth version 8 sailing before too long!

Did you contact the VIP support?
https://support.emclient.com/
They are usually really helpful and answer in a short amount of time.

What problems did you have with uninstalling and reinstalling v7?

I solved this problem but have had repeated other problems in V8 that support has not fixed. In fact they’ve stopped replying to my requests. As a result my calendar invites drop off the v8 calendar several hours before the event. I can’t get anyone to acknowledge me anymore.
If anyone knows how to get Customer Support to reply - even after marking something as “critical” and sending requests every day - please let me know.