ownCloud sync problem with events created on android

I currently use ownClowd for my calendar and when I add the calDAV to em client, it syncs only events that I create in em client or in web client. But when I create something with my android phone (using DavDroid) it doesn’t sync all the way to em client (I see the event in web client, so it definitely gets to the server).
I have a suspicion that the android calendar app might create some kind of (meta) data that when encountered with em client, it dont know how to process it so it doesnt process the whole event at all. But I have no way to verify this. Can you look into it? Simulate the situation? You can use e.g. ownDrive service which is free own clowd provider.
edit: when I try with yahoo calDAV everything works fine :confused:

Hello Vojta,

We’re sorry for the inconvenience. In order for us to have a closer look, we would please ask you to go to Menu -> Tools -> Settings -> Advanced -> Logging and turn on logging for ‘CalDAV’ for the relevant account. Reproduce you problem and turn eM Client off. Afterwards please go to a folder where the logs are saved (default location is C:\Users_username_\AppData\Roaming\eM Client\Logs), choose logs with relevant date in its name and send it to [email protected] with a link to this thread. Please also include a name of the event that you created on your phone that didn’t synchronize. We’ll examine the issue and will be able to advise further.

Thank you,
Maurice

The events were unfortunately not displayed because the android application put invalid data into calendar event. Namely, the value “mailto:name” is used for the organizer and attendee. This value, however, isn’t valid and therefore eM Client skips such items.

According to another user’s response, the value is set via the name of the calendar set in the app. He was able to make it work by renaming it with email address format (e.g. [email protected]).