Outlook (MS-2003) folders structure

I am using free version of em Client version 4.0.15145.0, i recently installed and wanted to move all my outlook mails to Em4, but while i import mails from outlook it looses the folder directory structure that i have made in outlook.
I have create different folders and moved relevant mails to these folders.
Is there a way to import and retain folders structure along with the mails in these folders?

Structure of imported folders should be preserved - did you import whole accounts?

I had the same problem. Also lost details of accounts (despite all being active). I was thinking of swapping to EM Client from outlook but this issue is putting me off.

George,
I tried re-doing import of whole accounts in beta 5.0 version, it worked the structure appears, but while in MS-Outlook i was having archived mails in Archieved PSTs.(year wise e-g archive 2008, 2009,2010 and so on) that are now clubbed in single mail box as inbox.
Can i import these archieved mails in a separate folders year wise after i import main PST? I want to have same look of mail folders like i have in outlook. It is year wise PST’s.
Please help.

Also import takes long time, it took about 2 hours for me to import a 3 GB pst file, is there a way to speed up this process?

I will discuss it with our developers and will let you know as soon as possible.

No, unfortunately there is no way ho you can speed it up.