Outlook does not sync more than one calendar

I have setup my outlook account with eM and I have 4 calendars associated with it. It seems that only one calendar can sync at a time. When I try to sync more than one I get the following error:

I tried disabling the firewall to see if that might help… Nope…

So as you can see “School” calendar syncs but when I try to sync “Personal” it gives me this error.

Look forward to any suggestions. I really like this software and don’t want to ditch it.

Thanks

Hi Constantine, I’m afraid this is more likely a server issue, if the server is not available you won’t be able to download the content of this calendar, for more information, can you please switch to the “Log” tab when the error occurs, copy the content of the log and submit the log to us here on the forum?

What version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you please check the exact release number in Help > About?

Are you using any additional security software on your computer, except your firewall? If so, can you please try to temporarily disable such security elements as well, to check if the issue persists, e.g. your antivirus software?

Thank you,…