Outgoing e-mail not appearing in single account outbox, but only in smart folder...and many times not reaching addressee

Here’s the deal:
For the past three or four days, when I use the “reply” or “reply to all” function for one of my accounts the e-mail is typed and sent and I get no warning notices. But after several people did not get my messages, I began to realize that the messages were not being registered in the account mailbox as sent, but only in the smartfolder above.
Some messages are received on the other end, some aren’t (I’d say 50/50). This happens only if I use the reply/reply all function. It’s hard for me to now what messages will be registered where. There seems to be no logic behind it (except that it only happens for one e-mail account and not for another; both these accounts are on the same server).
Help?

Hi,
are your messages appearing in the sent folder at all? Outbox is only for messages that are waiting to be sent or if there is some issues that are preventing it from being sent. What mail service are you using on this account? What version if eM Client are you running?

Best regards,
Olivia

Hi and thank you for replying. I have eMClient in French. I translated “boite d’envoie” as outbox. This is the second box listed moving down, so maybe it is what you consider the sent box. I have two accounts, both with the same service: Orange France. I am only experience this problem with one account, and it just started  happening although I have had emClient since last December. I write the messages (or click on reply) and hit send. The message does not register as sent in single account file, but in the smart folder “boite d’envoie” above. Only there. Like I said, about 50% of the messages don’t reach their destination, but I don’t receive any sort of error message.

The version I have is 6.0.23421.0, free version.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Hello,
I’ve checked the french version and “boite d’envoie” is indeed Outbox, so these messages are not sent and cannot be in your Sent folder, since they are stuck in Outbox.
Please try sending another email this way, and when it get stuck, go to Tools > Operations and check if there are any errors in the Error tab and then copy the content of the Log tab here.

Best regards,
Olivia

Everything has been working fine for the past 24 hours until I tried to send a message today at 10:32 a.m. and it wasn’t sent (still in the outbox).

I didn’t get an erreur message, but here are the logs for 10:32 (sorry they are in French!):

You can see at 10:32 I was disconnected

Thank you for any help you can give.

Hi,
I’ll need to check more detailed logs. Please go to Tools > Settings > Advanced and turn on IMAP and SMTP logging for the affected account.
Restart the app and when you get disconnected like this again please go back to the settings and click Send logs. Change the recipient of the message to me ([email protected]) and add link to this forum topic in the body of the email.

Best regards,
Olivia