"Operations" saying error occurred with synchronizing folder.

Hi! I keep receiving an error message pop up titled “Operations” saying error occurred with synchronizing folder. It pops up every 10 seconds or so. Anyone got an idea of how to solve. Updates are all current. Many thanks.

Hello Jim, not quite sure what kind of error you’re referring to, please make a screenshot of the issue or copy the content of the “Log” in Operations once the error reoccurs, and submit it to us here on the forum.

What version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you please check the exact release number in Help > About?

What mail service are you using with eM Client?

Thank you,

I am getting the same error constantly.  I would appreciate any help you might provide for this issue.  I am using version 6.0.23181.0.  The program will still check the mail and it comes in but these constant screen pop ups are making me tempted to find another program.  I had hoped to purchase the paid version of emclient but this issue needs to be corrected first.  Thanks for any help you might be able to provide.

I am going to jump in on this one… I get the same errors all the time.  I just clear them and move along, but it is getting pretty annoying…

Hello Jim, hello Mark,
the synchronization error was an issue with google servers and you need to fully resync for it to be fixed. Go to your Contacts tab in the left menu and right mouse click all the folders and sub-folders under your affected account, choose Properties > Repair and click the Repair button. Wait for the repair to finish before starting repairing each folder.

The Parameter t error has been fixed in this release > http://www.emclient.com/dist/v6.0.233…

Best regards,
Olivia

Thanks Olivia.   I will give it a try and let you know if it continues.

Could not the software developers come up with a better way to resync all folders?  Having to go to each folder and run the repair option takes way too long with complex folders set up.  A one-click repair approach would make so much more sense.  Please consider this!!! Thanks.