Operantions and not receiveig all the e-mail from Yahoo in eM Client 6

Hello!

Always that I try to go to eM Client/Yahoo it gives the followers errors:

22:27:21 Estado: mudou para online devido a NetworkAvailability
22:27:21 [email protected] [IMAP] A sincronizar subpastas: Para a pasta [email protected]/
22:27:23 [email protected] [CardDAV] A sincronizar subpastas: Para a pasta [email protected]/
22:27:24 [email protected] [CardDAV] MailExceptions.ConnectionException: O elemento raiz está em falta.
22:27:24 em MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.Connector.RunCommand(CalDavAccount account, ICommand command, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
22:27:24 em MailClient.CalDav.Synchronizer.SynchronizeFoldersCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
22:27:24 em MailClient.Commands.Command.Process(WorkerStatus status)
22:27:24 [email protected] [CalDAV] A sincronizar subpastas: Para a pasta [email protected]/
22:27:24 [email protected] [CalDAV] MailExceptions.OperationException: A sincronização de subpastas da pasta “[email protected]” falhou com o seguinte erro: Not Found
22:27:24 [email protected] [CalDAV] A sincronizar subpastas: Concluído
22:28:08 [email protected] [IMAP] A sincronizar subpastas: Para a pasta [email protected]/
22:28:09 [email protected] [CardDAV] A sincronizar subpastas: Para a pasta [email protected]/
22:28:09 [email protected] [CardDAV] MailExceptions.ConnectionException: O elemento raiz está em falta.
22:28:09 em MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.Connector.RunCommand(CalDavAccount account, ICommand command, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
22:28:09 em MailClient.CalDav.Synchronizer.SynchronizeFoldersCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
22:28:09 em MailClient.Commands.Command.Process(WorkerStatus status)
22:36:42 [email protected] [CalDAV] A sincronizar subpastas: Para a pasta [email protected]/
22:36:42 [email protected] [CalDAV] MailExceptions.OperationException: A sincronização de subpastas da pasta “[email protected]” falhou com o seguinte erro: Not Found
22:36:42 [email protected] [CalDAV] A sincronizar subpastas: Concluído
22:36:52 [email protected] [CalDAV] A sincronizar subpastas: Para a pasta [email protected]/
22:36:52 [email protected] [CalDAV] MailExceptions.OperationException: A sincronização de subpastas da pasta “[email protected]” falhou com o seguinte erro: Not Found
22:36:52 [email protected] [CalDAV] A sincronizar subpastas: Concluído
22:37:24 [email protected] [CalDAV] A sincronizar subpastas: Para a pasta [email protected]/
22:37:25 [email protected] [CalDAV] MailExceptions.OperationException: A sincronização de subpastas da pasta “[email protected]” falhou com o seguinte erro: Not Found
22:37:25 [email protected] [CalDAV] A sincronizar subpastas: Concluído
22:39:13 [email protected] [CalDAV] A sincronizar subpastas: Para a pasta [email protected]/
22:39:14 [email protected] [CalDAV] MailExceptions.OperationException: A sincronização de subpastas da pasta “[email protected]” falhou com o seguinte erro: Not Found
22:39:14 [email protected] [CalDAV] A sincronizar subpastas: Concluído
22:40:18 [email protected] [CalDAV] A sincronizar subpastas: Para a pasta [email protected]/
22:40:19 [email protected] [CalDAV] MailExceptions.OperationException: A sincronização de subpastas da pasta “[email protected]” falhou com o seguinte erro: Not Found
22:40:19 [email protected] [CalDAV] A sincronizar subpastas: Concluído

And it says Not Found

And then I receive in my Yahoo e-mail the follower message: this is a message of test to the configuration of the account [email protected] that was created today when I created yesterday

I can not see all my e-mails is this combine team. I have to login directly in Yahoo so I can visualized all my e-mails.

Hope for a quick answer,
Cristina

I have now opened a ticket with eM Client but no one is looking into it. The ticket is not even assigned.
I have Yahoo syncing errors regularly including issues with Contacts.
I tried Diagnostics and the connection is fine.
I tried Repair and still some emails were blank or contacts had disappeared
I tried to disable the CalDAV service (since I saw that recommendation in a previous issue), and still does not fix
The only way to fix is to exit and restart the sofware eM Client

This is a very buggy software. I am using the trial to decide if I’m going to buy this thing but I don’t think so any longer.

Hi,
sorry for the belated reply, can you please go to Tools > Settings > Advanced, and enable CardDAV logging by checking the “CardDAV” box on the list.
Save the settings and wait until the error shows again, when it happens please go to the same window and click “Send Logs…”

Email windows should show up and it would be better if you could add my email address as a copy ([email protected]).

Thank you.
Paul.

I am also getting the “red triangle” all the time with Yahoo IMAP. I have enabled the logs and will send as well if it helps

Hi, are you receiving the same issue? Can you receive and send emails or?

Thank you,
Paul.