open links

I used to be able to open links from eM client. But as of this week the only way I can open them is by Shift-Clicking the link. Then it opens Internet Explorer. But I want the links to open via Google Chome. I have the latest version of Chrome, Internet Explorer, and eM Client, all on Windows 7 Home Premium. Thanks for any assistance. 

Hi, what version of eM client are you using?

Thank you,
Paul.

I am using 6.0.20320.0. Thanks. 

What version of Internet Explorer are you using? Can you make sure it’s the latest version? Also is Google Chrome setup as your default browser?

Also please go to IE > Internet Options > Advanced and click on Reset and Restore Advanced settings?

Thank you,
Paul.

I am using Internet Explorer 10.0.9200.16899CO. 
Yes, Google Chrome is set up as my default browser. I just followed your instructions to “Reset and Restore Advanced Settings.” I need to restart computer still. Stay tuned.

I just restarted the computer. It worked. Now I am once again able to open links from email messages to Chrome as my default browser. Thanks for your help. 

Great, I’m glad it works, let me know if you encounter any other issues, with the application or if you have any other questions, we’ll be happy to help.

Thank you,
Paul.