One more question.

1. Can i save my eM data(email,contact list and so on.)  and my eM setting data(ui,theme,program settings and so on) to usb memory card?

2. If i can do the above, can i save my eM data in usb and connect usb at company pc and home pc and then use it without setting it separately?

thank you.

In theory you can run eM Client with the database stored on a USB. Although it is a useful solution, it might be very slow and if the USB drive letter changes, you will have to reconfigure eM Client every time. To try that close eM Client, then move the database directory to your USB. When you restart eM Client, ignore the setup wizard and go to Menu > Tools > Settings > General > Storage. 

Select the USB location where you stored the database then restart eM Client.

The database you need to move to the USB can be found at C:\Users_[username]_\AppData\Roaming\eM Client. You need to move the complete \eM Client\ folder and all it’s contents to the USB. You may have to show hidden items in Explorer to do that. 

When you get to the next computer, go to Menu > Tools > Settings > General > Storage, and set the location to the USB, then restart eM Client.  If you decide to go back to having the database on the hard disk, then you need to change this back to the default location while you still have the USB. Starting eM Client without the USB can cause an error that will need to be corrected through editing the Windows Registry.

A better solution is to configure eM Client to access the account through IMAP or Exchange. That way all the data is stored on a server, so any computer or email client that connects to that account will have the same synced data. Of course this does not include themes and settings. For those things you can export from one computer and import on another. You can do that through Menu > File > Export > Export settings to .xml file.