One click file.

HI,
Please add a “One Click” file button so I can file emails quickly and search later, if need be. Why do most email clients make us drag or file manually??? You have a one click for forward, delete, spam and reply, but most messages need to be filed???

Hello,

I do not understand you, you want to move emails to another folders not by dragging?

Well since it is very simple way and most logical that is why email clients supports this mainly, but in eM Client you can right click on email - move to folder and select folder where you want to move it.

or you can use tools - rules to do it automatically for you.

regards
Jan

Hello,
Thanks for the quick response.

No not dragging or the two or more steps with a drop-down menu.

What I am suggesting:

I use Bloomba a very old email client from 2004. Have to replace as it is just getting too old.

I find it Extremely easy to one ONE CLICK “FILE” to ALL messages that I want to save. They are then all saved in a file/folder I choose. I set folders up by year. Later if I need to access/find that email I just search the file/folder by name, email address or subject etc.

See attached pic.

Thanks VERY much for taking the time to listen to my idea.

Chris.

Hello,

then unfortunately this is not planned, we need to focus on features that are not already implemented (no matter if they are implemented differently) as dragging or right click - move are standards there is no need to make toolbar less synoptic.

with regards
Jan

Thank you,

Of course your choice.

Apple changed the game. think outside the box, like they do.
You follow the rest, you’ll always be catching up.

Thanks for the quick response though, very impressive.
Chris.
PS. One click filing saves hours of time!!!

Hello,

thank you for your understanding.
In a future if this feature would be requested alot we can consider implementing this, but now I will not promise it and I will not write that we really will as it won’t be truth and it could cause false hopes.

with regards
Jan

Hi again,
No worries, was a wish list.
Good luck with your software.
Chris.

thank you again for your understanding and support.

with regards
Jan