Old email address i want to display but isn't active, don't want to look for password

I have an old email address that i don’t want the client to look for password since It’s inactive from work, can I have the old emails displayed without it constantly looking for password ???

You will need to be connected to that account using the password for the following to be done if the account is connecting using IMAP or Exchange. Once you are connected, you can move or copy the messages from the account folders to Local Folders. If Local Folders are not visible, you can enable them in Menu > Tools > Settings > General > Show Local Folders. Once the messages have been moved or copied, you can remove the account from eM Client. If the account is IMAP or Exchange and you move or copy the messages without being connected to the server, it is possible that you will not have the message body once moved. If the account is POP3, there is no need to be connected to the server to move or copy the messages.

Please remember that as a Pro License user, you can take advantage of your VIP Support option by opening a support ticket directly with eM Client if you have any problems.