olá,solicitei uma licensa gratuida ,estou copiando e colando e não está funcionando,o que farei?o código está errado?

meu nome é MAGNO, solicitei Uma licensa gratuito incluído Estou Copiando e colando o código e mas ELE Diz Que o código ESTÁ inválido, Como Farei ISSO? PODEM enviar o código Certo?

Hello Magno, sorry to see this, are you seeing any errors thrown by the application? Can you please make a screenshot of the error and submit it to us here on the forum? What version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you please check the exact release number in Help > About?

Are you using any security software on your computer, that may have disabled the access to the application’s licensing server? Make sure you’re able to access our licensing at http://licensing.emclient.com/

Regards,

Gentlemen (a), it seems that eM Client is another one of those programs, good yes, but that offer you the free trial for 1 month, say it has a free version, but after the test never validates the free version only if you buy. I’m trying to over 15 days, but the answer is always user / name / password wrong. And no one has the honesty to say that has not even free version. I’m tired of trying and will install another email program. Grateful, Romulus

Hello, you’re currently on the main support channel for our free license users, I think many of our users here would prove the other way around, if you’re having issues with the activation, please make a screenshot of the error you’re seeing and submit it to us here on the forum.

Thank you,