Office 365 Prompting for password

I had a office 365 account setup for awhile. Recently, it is prompting for a password and when entered correctly it does not accept it and prompts again.

Is there a setting to change?

Please see our blog entry here.

2 Likes

Many thanks Gary,
I’ve had exactly the same issue and the information provided by eMClient in that link you provided was extremely helpful indeed. All sorted out now. 10/10 for you guys! :slight_smile:

Unfortunately not worked for me. Deleted the old account and setup a new one using the automatic function. All appears to be accepted but when the account then attempts to connect I am prompted for username/password again which doesn’t just keeps appearing and the account doesn’t connect. Any ideas?

Do you have a microsoft 365 account? What version are you on as older versions will not work according to this article OAuth login for Microsoft Office 365 / EWS accounts - Powered by Kayako Help Desk Software.

Thank You! Suddenly emclient was displaying the “passoword needed” dialogue on my two outlook accounts. I don’t know what I would have done without finding this.

Phew!