Odd google calendar message and it won't go away

Keep getting this since I installed EM and I can’t get it to go away any ideas?

An Error Occurred:
Uploading items(s) to folder ‘[email protected]/Calendar/’ failed with an error: The owner of the calendar must either be the organizer of an attendee of an event that is imported.

I’m included on all events and in most cases the organizer. Any ideas anyone?

Hi James, is this a shared calendar? Are you sure you have the rights to write into this calendar?
What version of eM Client are you currently using?

Thank you,
Paul.

Hi Paul,

v6.0.20648.0
yes I do have rights to write I created the calendar.

Can you please go to Tools > Settings > Advanced and turn on GData logging for the problematic account?

1. Save the settings
  2. Restart the application
  3. Replicate the issue
    When the error occurs, go back to the advanced settings window and click on “Send logs” and send the logs to [email protected] with a reference link to this forum topic.

Thank you,
Paul.

sent thank you.

Hi again, thank you for the received message but it seems like it does not contain any attachments. Can you make sure to include the logs by using the “Send Logs” button in the advanced settings options.

EDIT: Sorry, seems like I’ve received two emails.

Thank you,
Paul.

the logs were attached to the e-mails do you need me to do it the way you specified?

Hi James as I noted below my original message, I’ve noticed you’ve sent two emails, one of which contains the logs,
I’ll let you know once I get more information about the issue.

Thank you,
Paul.

Hi Paul,

Is there anything else you need from me to help solve this problem?

James

Hi James, sorry for my belated reply, I have submitted the logs to the developers and I’m currently waiting for more information about the issue,
thank you for your patience, I’ll keep you posted once I get more information.

Regards,
Paul.

Just following up on this issue to keep it current.

Hi James, sorry for my belated reply.
What type of account are you using? Do you have an IMAP account setup with your gmail address? Or are you possibly using a POP3 account or a separate calendar service for calendar?
Can you please make a screenshot from Tools > Accounts?

Thank you,
Paul.

All IMAP nothing is POP 3

Hi again James, does this occur on multiple accounts or just your Gmail account?

Thank you,
Paul.

multiple accounts a gmail and another imap domain based account.

Can you please send me an email to [email protected] with a reference link to this forum topic?

Thank you,
Paul.