Number of messages inpoted to inbox

I just began using eM Client.  The inbox has only synchronized a limited number of emails.  Is there a setting that I can change to “all”. 

Hi Mark,
could you please share more information about your problem? In which kind of account are experiencing this problem? Is this an IMAP, POP or Exchange mail service? Are there any errors or warning in the Error or Log tab of the Operations window when you try to synchronize? Which version of eM Client are you running? (found in section Help > About)

Best regards,
Olivia

It is an emailpros account I believe with Active sync.  Looking at the em client settings it looks like it set up as an IMAP.  Version is 6.0.23181.0.  I’m desperate to find an email client that works better than their online interface.  Thanks. 

I apologize.  I realize I did not answer all of your questions.  I am not receiving any error messages.  The contacts and tasks are not syncing either.  Thanks

Hi Mark,
please try installing this release -> http://www.emclient.com/dist/v6.0.234… and if the synchronization doesnt complete again, please check the contents of Tools > Operations > Log tab and copy it here.

Best regards,
Olivia