Number of emails on a page

Hello! How to adjust the number of emails shown on a page?

lunes 13 septiembre 2021 :: 1256hrs (UTC +01:00)

Hi @Astra

Place the mouse pointer over the separator line between the display of arrived emails
and content displayed, Left Click and drag to whatever position you want.

¡Saludos desde la soleada Valencia en España!
¡Mis mejores deseos y mantente a salvo!

Skybat
[email protected]

Hablo principalmente español, portugués e inglés, también un conocimiento práctico de varios otros.

Hello Skybat,
Thanks for the answer. I will try to clarify the question. I want to delete about 200 messages from my inbox. But leave selectively some of them 10 pieces of emails. If I delete one message at a time, it will take a long time. When I check the “Select all” checkbox, then all 6000 messages from this folder are selected at once, not 25 or 50, as in other mail programs. What to do?

lunes 13 septiembre 2021 :: 1408hrs (UTC +01:00)

Hi @Astra

I am confused by your statement that ‘Select All’ means something other than what it says, ‘ALL’;
I have no idea how ‘Select All’ would be selective!
What you can do to speed things up is to hold down the Ctrl Key whule you select your particular emails to delete.

¡Saludos desde la soleada Valencia en España!
¡Mis mejores deseos y mantente a salvo!

Skybat
[email protected]

Hablo principalmente español, portugués e inglés, también un conocimiento práctico de varios otros.

Astra, Here’s what you can do in Windows.

1. Click on the first message you want to delete.
  2. Scroll down to the last contiguous message you want to delete. So, if you want to delete all the messages between 3 and 142, click 3 and then scroll to 142 and hold the shift key down and click that message.
  3. Now all the messages between the two mouse clicks (3 and 142) are selected. Press delete. They are gone to trash.