NullReferenceException

I got a NullReferenceException. I can’t remember what I did to trigger it. Here’s the error log with the call stack:
22:05:25 Gmail (Farina) [GData] Uploading folder ‘Gmail/x@gmail.com/’
22:05:28 MailExceptions.OperationException: Creating or updating folder ‘Gmail (Farina)/x@gmail.com/’ failed with an error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. —> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
22:05:28 at MailClient.Protocols.Common.FolderSynchronizer.UpdateFolder(Folder localFolder, Folder serverFolder)
22:05:28 at MailClient.Protocols.Common.FolderUploadContext.RevertTo(Folder serverFolder)
22:05:28 at MailClient.Protocols.Gdata.CalendarFolderSynchronizer.Upload(FolderUploadContext uploadContext, Folder folder, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
22:05:28 at MailClient.Protocols.Common.FolderSynchronizer.<>c__DisplayClassb.b__a(WorkerStatus status, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
22:05:28 at MailClient.Protocols.Gdata.GenericGapiCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
22:05:28 — End of inner exception stack trace —
22:05:28 at MailClient.Protocols.Gdata.GenericGapiCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
22:05:28 at MailClient.Commands.Command.Process(WorkerStatus status)

By the way, it might significantly improve your error finding productivity if you have em Client implement optional functionality to automatically send exception information (including line numbers, source code file names, and other useful information) back to you. There are some good existing libraries and services that can do this. Even if em Client’s binaries are obfuscated, I think there are tools that can somehow map the obfuscated details back to the meaningful details once it gets to your end.

We are aware of this issue and our developers are working o the fix.