Not surface pro 3 friendly

Great program but not tablet friendly at all. The menu system is not meant for fingers. When I click to open an email, the icons are so small and close together. Terrible design really, looks like its back to Thunderbird, hope I can get a refund.

Hi Calvin, are you using the touch mode on your surface? We’re currently working on some improvements but we believe you should be able to use the current version with touch mode enabled, without any difficulties.

Thank you,
Paul.

Hi Paul

I am using the touch mode, which not seem to have  any effect on when I open an email up. 

Can you make a screenshot of your setup? With the touch mode enabled?
What version of eM Client are you currently using?

Thank you,
Paul.

em client is version 6.0.20733.0

Hi again Calvin, thank you for the received screenshot we’ve reviewed and we believe that most of the settings are correct, however some of the icons in the actions menu are indeed close together, this should be improved in future releases.

Can you comment on what exact actions are you having troubles with when using the touch interface?

Currently there’s a possible option on how to use the application with larger items and that would be using a larger DPI setting for the touchscreen which should increase the size of some items.

Thank you,
Paul.

Increasing the dpi does not help, all my other programs are perfect as they are.

Unfortunately there’s currently no other solution for this issue, as I mentioned in my previous post, we’ll be considering improvements for future releases.

Thank you,
Paul.

Thanks

How do I go about getting a refund.

Hi again, I believe you are already in contact with my colleague, regarding this. He will take care of it.
Feel free to ask us any further questions if you ever come back to eM Client.

Regards,
Paul.