Not sending emails to all recipients

I go to contacts and open the category that I want.  Hit A to select all. Right click and select send message. All 43 contacts show up in the address line. Write email and click send. Usually only about 4 sent the message. The first 3 names and one from around the middle of the list get the email. I repeat the process, deselecting the ones who received the message and the second time about the first 25 get sent the email. Repeat, and finally the rest get the email. This never happened before the upgrade to 6.022344.0. On the previous version of the program, I created distribution lists to do this, but all the contacts kept getting removed from the list so I devised this method.

Hello, what mail service are you using with eM client, distribution lists are only emptied by gmail’s servers as far as we know since Gmail does not support distribution lists and removes the content of the list in case it’s being synchronised with another device or edit from a different device.

I’m unfortunately unable to replicate this issue, and when selecting contacts in the list, I’m able to add all contacts with valid email addresses to the message. When selecting the contacts, are all the contacts added marked blue, if adding multiple contacts all need to be detected as a separate address by the application in order to send the email to all recipients.

Can you please make a screenshot of the issue or export the first sent message from your sent folder and submit the source code of the message to us here on the forum?

Thank you,

I use Gmail, so that explains the distribution list problem.  I deleted my two distribution lists and things are working great now.  I think what was happening was I would delete the lists from the recipients and that was wiping out most of the recipients. 

Glad it works, please make sure to let us know if you come across any other issues or questions about the application, we’ll be happy to help.

Regards,