Not receiving reading or delivered receipts

I’ve downloaded eM client and I’ve put checks on request read and delivery receipts, but I don’t receive any. I’ve seen that there were questions about this issue two years ago and I thought that this would have been fixed until now. Is there something I can do?

Hi, what version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you please check for the exact version number in Help > About? What mail service are you using with eM Client?

Can you make a screenshot of your receipts settings? Can you check if you have receipts enabled (checked), when composing a new message, based on the receipts settings?

Thank you,
Paul

Thanks for the answer. The client version is 6.0.21040.0. I’m using eM with outlook mail. Here are two captures both in settings and in the new mail panel.

Please try to update your eM Client to this release and check if the issue persists, http://www.emclient.com/dist/v6.0.21372/setup.msi, if it does, please navigate to Tools > Settings > Advanced and enable IMAP logging for the problematic account,

1. Save the settings
  2. Restart the application
  3. Replicate the issue
    If the issue reoccurs and you don’t receive a delivery receipt from the recipient’s server, please navigate back to the advanced settings window and submit the logs to us using the “Send logs” button.

Please submit the logs to my email, [email protected] with a reference link to this forum topic.

Thank you,
Paul