Not receiving emails

I cannot receive emails. Am fairly new user - all has been fine and then last week emails just stopped coming. Have done a diagnostic and it says its ok. Im on version 6.0.22344.0. Thanks

Hello Susan, sorry to see this, what version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you please check the exact release number in Help > About and make a screenshot of the error and submit it to us here on the forum? What mail service are you using with eM Client? Are you seeing any errors when trying to synchronize your items? Are you using any security software on your computer, that may have disabled the application’s ability to connect to your mail server?

Thank you,

Hi thanks for your reply.  The version is 6.0.22344.0.  There is no error message it just doesnt download anything when I click send/receive emails.  I havent downloaded anything new onto my computer or changed the security software.  I use Vodafone for my email.  Thanks Susan

If you’re using any security software on your computer, please try to disable the security temporarily and check if the issue persists. Also try to update your eM Client to this release, 6.0.22504.0 before you do.

If the issue persists, please make a screenshot of your account and service settings from Tools > Accounts > Your account and submit it to us here on the forum.

Thank you,