Not all Mails in EM Client

The connection via IMAP fails in the meantime and not all e-mails are downloaded from the server. The Konfuiguration is correct because the mails come yes. I do not have the problem with Thunderbird.

Can someone help me there?

Is there an error. Look in Menu > Tools > Operations, both Error and Log tabs.

i can find this in GErman Version?

Es ist Menü > Extras > Sync-Vorgänge. Fehler und Protokoll.

Diese MEldung erscheint, Jedoch kommen alle neuen Mails in die INbox

12:09:55 [email protected] [IMAP]  MailClient.Accounts.ConnectionException:
12:09:55 ()
12:09:55    bei MailClient.Protocols.Imap.Synchronizer.ImapCommand.ThrowIfConnectionBroken(BasicResponse response)
12:09:55    bei MailClient.Protocols.Imap.Synchronizer.SynchronizeMessagesCommand.FetchNewMessages(ConnectionContext context, String selectPath, UInt32 idLow, UInt32 idHigh, String idList, Boolean useUid, UInt32 messageCountEstimate, Boolean newestFirst, Boolean breakOnNewMessages)
12:09:55    bei MailClient.Protocols.Imap.Synchronizer.SynchronizeMessagesCommand.ExecuteInternal(WorkerStatus status)
12:09:55    bei MailClient.Protocols.Imap.Synchronizer.ImapCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
12:09:55    bei MailClient.Commands.Command.Process(WorkerStatus status)

You can check that you have the correct settings for your IMAP account. Choose port 993, with security protocol Use SSL/TLS on special port (legacy).

If that still does not work, you can right-click on the Inbox and choose Properties > Repair.

the settings are corrct, the sam econifg wirk with Thunderbird
Repair are not help
in Outlook and Thunderbird: 610 unreaded mail
in em Client on PC 59 unreader mails
in em Client on Notebook only 38 unreaded Mails

There is a size limit per mailbox for em client?

No size limit in eM Client.

What server/provider are you using?

the Provider is Alfahosting

Maybe someone using the same provider can comment, but if you have a Pro License, you may find opening a support ticket with eM Client is more helpful.

this is only the test version. an i have the same Problem with annother email Provider i see.

Did you change the port to 993 with Use SSL/TLS on special port (legacy)?

that ist my config SSL/TLS auf bestimmten Port verwenden (leagcy) Port 993

Can you remove the account from eM Client, then add it again and see if there is any difference?

bevore remove ar 55 unreaded mail
after new are only 37

i see that beetween 2009 and 2017 are 0 Mails in inbox in em Client

It may be that eM Client stalled while downloading the messages. Maybe that is because of server incompatibility, but I don’t know because I don’t remember any users mentioning Alfahosting before. 

Is this an Exchange/IMAP service, or is it only IMAP?

One other thing you can try is to turn off conversations. If a conversation has 5 unread messages within the conversation, it is only listed in eM Client as 1 unread message.

To do that go to Menu > View > Conversations > Disable Conversations.

unfortunately did not help, because it’s not just the unread messages that are not displayed

Sorry Marcel, I think this might be some incompatibility with your server, and don’t know what else to suggest. If it was an Exchange server, you could try setting up the account as Exchange rather than IMAP and see if that works. Maybe tomorrow or Tuesday some other users will comment, and find a solution for you.