Not all contacts from Outlook are synced

I have discovered that not all of my Outlook contacts are synced.

Is there any way to force the syn process other than using the “Aktualisieren” button?

Regards,
Oliver

Added: After using the “Repair” option in the properties settings for the contact section, ALL contacts are removed from em client :frowning: Still available in Outlook, but I do not get them in eM

Hi, have you seen any error messages?

Jan

Hi Jan,

no - no error messages are shown.

The mails are still delivered as usual, also the calender works without problems.

Oliver

is it possible for you try to remove and add your account again? Also do you encounter this issue in our newest version?

Jan

Just installed the newest version - still no contacts shown :frowning:

I can reinstall the client. But I notice this behaviour on my two laptops. So I doubt that this will solve the issue. but I give it a try and inform you.

Oliver

Could you tell me what tabs do you see in Tools - accounts - your account?

Jan

Hi Jan,

see attached picture of the tabs I have.

I have deleted the account and created it again, but still do not have any contacts :frowning:

Oliver

Then I will need your Airsync logs, go to tools - settings - advanced, check Airsync under your account, apply and restart eM Client.
Simulate steps that leads to your issue and after that use “send logs…” to galis@emclient.com together with this topic’s URL in subject.

Then you can turn logging off.

Jan