Not able to send messages from my default account.

Not able to send messages from my default account. They stay stuck in the outbox. Error message is: An error occurred Cannot send message (Email recipient not accepted by the server.) Have used em Client for years with no problems until now. Diagnostics indicates everything is ok! Can send fine from other accounts.

Hello, sorry to see this, do you think you could make a screenshot of the issue and submit a screenshot of the error here on the forum? What version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you please check the exact release number in Help > About? What mail service are you using with eM Client?

When the error occurs, can you also please switch to the “Log” tab, copy the content of the log and submit it to us here on the forum?

Thank you,

Hello,

I am not using any web mail service with em Client.

Here is a screenshot of the error when it occurs.

Here is the version of em Client I am using:

Here are the log contents when the error occurs. Happens when trying to send to any email address.

14:16:13 TFS [SMTP]  Connecting: To TFS14:16:13 TFS [SMTP]  Connected: To TFS
14:16:13 TFS [SMTP]  Sending messages
14:16:13 TFS [SMTP]  Sending messages: Recipient address ‘[email protected]’ not accepted due to the following reason: 
14:16:13     "5.7.1 <[email protected]>: Relay access denied
14:16:13 "
14:16:13   MailExceptions.ItemOperationException: Cannot send message (Email recipient not accepted by the server.)
14:16:13 TFS [SMTP]  Disconnected: From TFS
14:16:13 TFS [SMTP]  Disconnected: Done
14:16:13 TFS [IMAP]  Synchronizing subfolders: For folder TFS/
14:16:14 TFS [IMAP]  Synchronizing subfolders: Done
14:16:14 TFS [IMAP]  Synchronizing subfolders: For folder TFS/Inbox
14:16:14 TFS [IMAP]  Synchronizing subfolders: Done

Thank you.

Hello again, this might be also due to your application setup, how did you setup your account in eM Client, did you use the automatic setup?

Can you please make a screenshot of your account settings from Tools > Accounts > Your problematic account > SMTP?

Thank you,

Automatic setup was used to setup account. Here is the screenshot of the problematic account. Thank you.

Hello, sorry for the belated reply, are you still experiencing this issue? What mail service provider are you using, who is the host of this mail server/mailbox? I’m afraid that the error submitted above suggest there’s a security issue on your computer, which may have disabled access to the mail server for eM Client. Please try to temporarily disable any security software on your computer and check if the issue persists.

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience,